Monastery of the Yellow Rose

The Monastery of the Yellow Rose (also known as the Citadel of the White Worm) is a monastery to Ilmater high in the Earthspur Mountains in Damara. Founded in 1242 DR by followers of Saint Dionysus, it lies east of the Glacier of the White Worm and is perched high on the flanks of a deep valley overlooking the glacier. Its monks are disciples of Saint Sollars the Twice Martyred, and they dedicate their time to genealogical studies and create blueberry wine. They keep an extensive archive on the Bloodstone Lands, recording news from Damara, Impiltur, Narfell and Vaasa. They also keep a museum of artwork themed around Ilmater. The monks are renowned for the loyalty they show to their allies, such as the Order of the Golden Cup, with whom they often travel. They are greatly respected in diplomatic matters.

Back

Monastery of the Yellow Rose

A Kind of Homecoming mhorstma